More about you...
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in Office Administration/Finance routine.
- You have a degree education in Business, Finance, Accounting, Executive Secretary or related areas.
- You describe yourself as detail-oriented person.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any logistic issues that may occur.
- You speak fluently with colleagues, clients and partners alike in English and Spanish.
- You have an advanced level of knowledge in MS Office programs and you use Excel on a day to day basis.
You know you are doing a good job when you are:
- You are ensuring smoothness of all finance and administrative tasks such as data entry, managing calendars, booking travels, managing orders of stationery, office supplies and equipment, review cash flows, deal with invoices, etc.
- Maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Managing incoming emails and packages, coordinate with buildings for deliveries.
- Handling incoming telephone calls, mailing, filling, faxing and photocoping.
- Coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipement.
- Coordinating all operational finance activities with Finance Manager to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters in Lima Perú Office.
- All invoices (incoming and out coming) are issued and processed through internal tools in a timely and accurate manner.
- Internal tools contain all relevant and accurate accounting data.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators,
OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal
education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest
IT and Telecom event etc. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Añadir a los favoritos
Eliminar de mis favoritos
Añadir a los favoritos
Debes iniciar sesión en tu cuenta para agregar este empleo a tus favoritos. Haz clic en "Continuar" para acceder a tu cuenta o crear una cuenta nueva. Luego de iniciar sesión, podrás ver y organizar tus favoritos tanto en nuestro sitio web como en la aplicación móvil.Continuar
Formulario de postulación