1) Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks with the plan completion time to meet customer order and generates work order based from the schedules.
2) Managing and controlling stock levels for respective models.
3) Generate forecasts and process purchase requisition for raw from the approved vendors. The forecasts are to be email to all vendors respectively monthly.
4) The planner must use lead-time information to ensure that materials are received in a timely manner for production needs and verify the receipt.
5) Monitor the performance of vendors.
6) Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and suppliers.
7) Determine root causes for part shortages & implement permanent corrective action.
8) Production achievement reports.
Job Types : Full-time, Permanent
Salary : RM2,300.00 - RM2,800.00 per month
Benefits : Health insurance
Opportunities for promotion
Schedule : Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay : Attendance bonus
COVID-19 considerations :
Follow MITI & KKM SOP.
Production Planning : 1 year (Preferred)