Port To Port Immigration Services is searching for skilled and experienced Chefs to permanently relocate to Canada. Relocation costs WILL NOT be covered by the employer, however, compensation packages are competitive. Atlantic Canada is one of Canada's most attractive regions offering the perfect settlement locations for families in both rural and urban areas.
Language: Written and verbal English is REQUIRED.
- Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of several restaurants in an establishment, restaurant chains, hospitals or other establishments with food services
- Consult with clients regarding weddings, banquets and specialty functions
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and may estimate food and labour costs
- Supervise activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Recruit and hire staff
- May prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions.
Powered by JazzHR