You know you are doing a good job when:
- You focus on the creation of new opportunities and business development in Peruvian Market (hunting role)
- You achieve the numeric sales quotas (% of accomplishment in the set quarterly/annual numeric KPIs; CRM data)
- You enjoy finding new opportunities by doing client prospecting, client mapping, understanding the pain points through a consultative approach and finding the key decision makers.
- You find value in working closely with internal stakeholders like Presales and Business Intelligence teams throughout the full sales process with the client and until an agreement is reached.
- Once the client is onboarded, you closely coordinate the process of handing over the account to the CSM team in the region to make the transition process as smooth as possible.
- You are also a mentor of the team members, knowledge development and sharing is a part of it.
More about you:
- Necessary to have Sales experience in Peruvian market in the IT Industry, from a hunting approach
- You have a well defined pipeline (Cartera de clientes) in different sectors within Peru (Retail, banking/Finance, E-Commerce, etc.)
- You have Sales Pipeline Management, Acquisition of key accounts, and Consultative Sales skills
- Experience with Value Proposition based on a deep discovery approach, Go to market management, Pricing objection management, and Partnership Management.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in Spanish and English.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Reportar esta oferta
Añadir a los favoritos
Debes iniciar sesión en tu cuenta para agregar este empleo a tus favoritos. Haz clic en "Continuar" para acceder a tu cuenta o crear una cuenta nueva. Luego de iniciar sesión, podrás ver y organizar tus favoritos tanto en nuestro sitio web como en la aplicación móvil.Continuar
Formulario de postulación