1. Strategy. Responsible for creating, planning and implementing the marketing (and communications) strategies for the assigned area in accordance with global marketing and sales strategy and budget.
Produces action plans accordingly.
2. Targets. Defines key Marketing targets in line with Division / Business Unit strategy and ensures these are achieved.
3. Business intelligence. Identifies all existing and new strategic segments and business opportunities based on analysis, defining strategy / business plans for each, and coordinating the relevant teams.
4. Marketing activities. Responsible for the product marketing, industry, segment marketing and strategic and tactical marketing plans to support the relevant organization.
Initiates, implements and reports market analysis and marketing activities. Ensures the market is monitored by developing and maintaining efficient marketing tools and implementing coordinated marketing analyses and activities.
5. Competitive intelligence. Collaborates internally and oversees preparation of competitor analyses ranging from full profit and loss account (P&L) and main financial data to company profile and net sales analysis.
6. Risk management. Responsible for minimizing the risks regarding the agreements / prices across customers.
7. People leadership and developmentEnsures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor Degree in Electrical, mechanical Engineering. This position will be based in our office in Lima, Peru.
You must also have the following knowledge, skills and experience :
Location : Lima, Lima y Callao, Peru Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Transformers Date posted : 2018-
04-03 Job function : Marketing Publication ID : PE64480411 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees.