1. Technical contribution Evaluates, selects and applies standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering assignments.
Provides technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities. Prepares project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables.
2. Sales support Assists in preparing proposal / presentation of engineering projects / programs (provision of bills of materials, estimated engineering hours, etc.).
3. Contract management Supports Contract Managers in issuing claims (new / change in scope of work, cost impact, time impact, risk quantifications, etc.
Provides quality solutions as per customer requirements and delivers
within budget and contract. Ensures adherence to safety standards and mitigation of potential risks.
4. Planning and control Creates work plans and cost estimates in own area of responsibility and ensures quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost.
Improves effectiveness of work plan in collaboration with other
5. Risk and opportunity management
Completes risk and opportunity assessments and ensures
implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility Reports any contract / quality / program / cost issues to management along with recommendations for resolution.
6. Customer Assists customers on technical issues, interacts with official contacts, contractors and other staff within his / her scope of deliverables.
Assist communication pertaining to specific assignments or meetings.
7. Supply chain management
Collaborates with the Supply Chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with potential suppliers.
Provides technical evaluation of supplier proposals, and accepts as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services.
8. Processes and tools Uses standard processes and tools applicable to one’s area of responsibility. Ensures that engineering activities comply with required safety
regulations and contractual requirements. Reports processes and tools inefficiencies and suggests improvements ideas.
9. People leadership and development
Assigns tasks to and coordinates work with entry level engineers, technicians, administrative staff
We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic engineering. This position will be based in our office in Lima, Peru.
You must also have the following knowledge, skills and experience :
Location : Lima, Lima y Callao, Peru Contract type : Temporary Business unit : Business Unit Process Industries Date posted : 2018-
06-25 Job function : Design and Engineering Publication ID : PE65410207 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com