Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Drive profitable growth through the local representation of the Global Business Unit.
Oversee country operations management of the Local Business Unit, including Research and Development (R&D), Marketing and Sales, Operations (Production and / or Project management), Supply Chain, Quality, and Operational Excellence*.
Focus and accountabilities vary according to Division and / or Business Unit
1. Strategy Implements the Global Business Unit strategy in the countries within the area of responsibility Provides input to Global Business Unit strategy.
2. Performance targets Ensures achievement of established targets through regular oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed.
Delivers operational / project targets to ensure customer satisfaction and improve net promoter score (NPS). May have oversight of Local Business Units in other countries.
3. Manufacturing* Leads and manages the production units as allocated by the Business Unit and implements local plans to achieve targets.
Improves manufacturing technology and competence in line with Business Unit / Product Group strategy.
4. Supply Chain Management (SCM)*
Executes the sourcing strategy in line with Business Unit strategy and processes. Manages all local SCM requirements to meet targets.
5. Quality and Operational Excellence*
Executes Business Unit / Product Group operational excellence strategy and quality standards. Drives executional excellence across all products / projects / services and processes through target setting, monitoring and benchmarking for innovative processes.
Maintains compliance with quality standards and develops systems for capturing, monitoring and improving day to day operations.
Drives productivity, delivery performance and cost optimization.
6. Marketing and Sales* Oversees all marketing and sales activities within the local unit.
7. R&D* Supports execution of global R&D projects by providing and developing R&D competencies. Ensures project delivery and achieves agreed project targets.
8. Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) & integrity
Implements HSE and business compliance standards and regulations within the units. Ensures a safe working environment, continuous HSE improvement process and integrity performance.
Personally lives the ABB values and Group standards.
9. Standards and governance
Implements and ensures compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to
operations / project execution. Shares functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization.
This position will be based in Lima, Peru.
Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Administration, Marketing, Marketing, or related careers. MBA or Master's (preferred).
At least 8 or more years of general experience (commercial, sales manager, or related) of which 2 or 3 years in the similar position
Fluent English is a must
Experience in P&L
Experience in personnel / equipment management
Experience in sales management