Misión Contributes to the overall success of the Investment Banking franchise in Peru ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives.
Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. Qué esperamos de ti? Formación
2. Support M&A team in the execution of deals and preparation of process materials (financial models, pitchbooks, info memos, process letters).
3. Execute day-to-day activities related to live transactions, liaising with junior bankers and clients.
4. Manage and coordinate transaction files such as : buyer logs, Q&A trackers and VDR materials.
5. Coach M&A interns in Peru, implementing a strong finance / M&A analytical and technical foundation.
6. Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
7. Actively pursue effective and efficient operations of his respective area, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML / ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML / ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct
communicating vison / values / business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.