Scope of Work
As Technical Services Coordinator (Design & Architecture), I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and its strategic planning and development and ensure all directives, practices and initiatives are implemented, embraced, adopted within the hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities :
In this role, the Candidate will behave in a professional manner and set an example to all. They will abide by Six Senses principles, core values, best practices, guidelines, and objectives, while respecting other cultures and nationalities and projecting a positive and proactive persona to help build and maintain a strong, loyal team.
The duties and responsibilities will include :
1. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Technical Services (TS) Department in the Americas. This will include maintaining project information and filing, participating in and supporting coordination of ongoing and prospective projects, and creating, editing, and circulating Area Programs and Design Briefs.
2. The candidate will maintain a thorough understanding of Six Senses’ guidelines, rules and regulations, brand and operating standards, facilities, and services and will help to ensure that all set policies, procedures, best practices are in place and rigorously enforced.
All activities within the department will be carried out ethically, honestly and within the parameters of local law.
and under management’s direction produce Consultant Recommendation Lists.
gathering data; organizing documents; and submitting Design Standards, RFPs, and Design Briefs.
5. The candidate will be responsible for processing documents (Reimbursables Budgets, Monthly Services Invoices, Reimbursables Invoices, Travel Requests, Expense Claims, etc.
for Bangkok head office submission and / or Ownership approval when required. They will support and arrange travel for the TS Team, assisting with flights, accommodation, transportation, and visas and collect and confirm approval from ownership for travel.
Qualification : To execute the position of Technical Services Coordinator (Design & Architecture), the successful candidate will have the required qualifications, technical skills, and experience in a similar or greater role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following :
1. Possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Project / Design Management & / or Architecture, Engineering, or Building Science / Construction and possess previous experience within the areas of Project Management, Cost Control, Construction management, Design Management and / or Design services for architects, interior designers, or hotel management companies within the hospitality sector.
2. Be a strong multi-tasker and work simultaneously with different interdisciplinary stakeholders.
3. Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills, be diligent with excellent organization skills and can work under strict deadlines.
4. Have an intuitive sense of product and service quality, a passion for excellence, an understanding of the sophisticated needs of the luxury customer and have experience successfully working in a cross-cultural environment.
5. Required technical skills include excellent professional communication and presentation (with the ability to express complex ideas graphically and verbally), as well as excellent organizational skills.
The successful candidate must also be fluent in advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and InDesign.
6. Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Technical Services Coordinator. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and / or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent in the position.
Six Senses is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation Provided : No Benefit : Six Senses Benefits