Port to Port Immigration Services is searching for Concrete Breakers/Demolition Workers to perform demolition of commercial and industrial improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cut and demolished interior and exterior commercial and residential concrete structures
- Support the heavy machine operators with spotting & safely directing trucks onto and off of the job site into traffic
- Removal of rubble, performing dust control & separating debris
- Lift, load, and carry heavy objects for debris removal
- Clearing trash and debris from the site and placing in roll-off dumpsters
- Loading and unloading supplies as they arrive on site
- Demonstrating a clear ability with power tools like hammer, shovel, sledgehammer, jack hammer, concrete breaker/cutter & demolition saw cutting of concrete or asphalt
- Perform other activities at demolition site, as directed by the foreman
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to read and understand construction plans is preferred
- Ability to understand and follow oral instructions; communicate with supervisors, co-workers and the public effectively.
- Able to comply with all safety policies and procedures and Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations.
- Able to comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Valid driver's license
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand, kneel, squat, bend, push, pull, climb, stretch, see, and hear regularly while performing
- Able to be alert and cognitive of multiple concurrent activities of the demolition site
- Coordination between hand, eyes, feet to guide tools, equipment and objects is required
- Able to walk and work on uneven terrain.
Environmental Working Conditions:
All work is performed outside in all types of various weather (i.e. heat, cold, wind, sun, and inclement weather, etc.)
Powered by JazzHR