Analog Devices (NASDAQ : ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
1. Supervise a team of shift technicians on their daily activities
2. Ensure all routine facilities maintenance / inspection activities are carried out as scheduled.
3. To analyze daily rounds and readings performed by technicians. Report out abnormalities to the Engineerting Team.
4. Responsible to conduct routine inspections to ensure uninterrupted facilities support to internal customers.
5. Ensure facilitiies plant rooms' 5S are maintained in tip top condition.
6. Ensure all controlled areas such as cleanrooms, labs and etc are operating within control enviromnent specs.
7. Ensure all utilities supply to Production are within control limits.
8. Attend to internal customer requests / excursions without delay.
9. Schedule and improvise job responsibilities for technicians.
10. OT and shift Roster management of shift technicians.
11. Responsible for liasing with internal customers on all excursions or down times.
12. Liaise with Facilities Engineering Team and internal customers on planned downtime,
equipment breakdowns / abnormalities and building repair works.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.
S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and / or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls.
As such, applicants for this position except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.
S.C. 1324b(a)(3) may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices is an equal opportunity employer. We foster a culture where everyone has an opportunity to succeed regardless of their race, color, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, social or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, union membership, and political affiliation, or any other legally protected group.
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required : No