Opal Group organizes premier virtual and live conferences catered to top executives and decision makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our unique work environment offers an opportunity for the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
Investor Relations Associate develop relationships with our existing and potential clients to invite and secure their attendance at our virtual and live conferences. Attendees of our events meet with industry peers and experts to discuss current industry trends and best practices in an educational forum.
**Resume and Cover Letters only in English will be accepted**
Essential functions of a Investor Relations Associate:
- Leverage all types of channels, including cold calling, emailing, and social media platforms, to engage with potential attendees.
- Identify, invite & confirm attendees and speakers for our events.
- Develop relationships with attendees over time to build a customer base over multiple events.
- Utilize excellent written and oral communications to differentiate our events from competitor conferences.
- Be an expert in Opal's Value in order to proactively identify, engage, and cultivate new and expanded audiences.
- Successfully promote Opal's initiatives through positive interactions with C-Level executives.
- Maintain and administer a pipeline of prospects in our CRM in order to achieve sales goals.
- Ensure that clients/prospects receive the highest level of customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Journalism, Public Relations, English Major, or Business background.
- Professional and engaging communication skills in English with the ability to effectively pitch C-Level Executives and High-Level Decision Makers.
- Competitive personality, a drive to exceed expectations and outperform peers.
- Conceptual ability to rapidly develop competent knowledge on diverse topics.
- Customer service concentration.
- Deadline and results-oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and an innovative approach.
Powered by JazzHR