If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company OverviewAt Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline.
Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently.
Whether it?s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe.
Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewPelco, a Motorola Solutions Company, is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture ofpredictive video security solutions including cameras, recording and management systems, software, andservices.
Our personal engagement with customers, resellers and technology partners drives thedevelopment and deployment of surveillance and security solutions with meaningful innovation.
It?s thefoundation that Pelco has built its brand upon for over 25 years.From the VideoXpert video management platform to our industry-leading selection of IP cameras andaccessories, Pelco is committed to designing and delivering a broad range of high quality, IP videosecurity solutions, products, and systems that make The World Safer.
Job DescriptionReporting to the Senior Sales Manager Latin and South America, the position will include : Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
Negotiating with prospective integrators, end users and distributors, uncover customer needsand promote Pelco products & SolutionsHelping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
Preparing weekly and monthly reports and forecast.Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.Preparing and submitting sales quotes for orders.
Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.Maintaining client records.Maintaining and developing the pipeline opportunity.
Essential Functions : 1. Help to execute and further develop video sales growth strategy for the region.2. Manage our network of channel partners, system integrators and dealers, including setting ofaction plans, goals, processes, guidelines and metrics.
3. Proactive with specifications prescription to consultants, architects, developers and owners.4. Organize and handle product demonstrations, road shows, seminars, arrange trainings.
5. Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date regions project database and pipeline on status andactivity.6. Act as a liaison between manufacturer and channel partners.
7. Engage customers by finding their needs and resolve any complaints that a customer may have.8. Maintain highest level of product skills9.
Make face-to-face sales calls with customers.10. Prepare required sales reports for periodic review.11. Collect and share relevant data about the market, competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
Basic RequirementsEssential Skills : 1. Possess strong skills with channel management.2. Good knowledge of the video surveillance solution offerings in the market.
3. Proven track record with video and integrated security solutions sales.4. Confident with articulating technical concepts in IP.
5. Excellent problem solving and organization skills.6. Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills.
7. Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.9. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
10. Tenacious work attitude.11. Should be able to work as a team member.12. Effective negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
13. Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.14. Highly innovative and proactive.15. Should be able to handle varied tasks.
16. Willing to travel on frequent basis across the country and abroad.Education and Qualifications : 1. At least 8 years of working experience in the Security, IT or Telecom industry in a sales capacity.
2. Degree and / or equivalent in engineering, sales and marketing or relevant industry and commercial experienceTravel RequirementsOver 50%Relocation ProvidedNonePosition TypeExperiencedReferral Payment PlanNo