You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are in contact with all the key players in your assigned market and have great relationships with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- Successfully find solutions to clients issues, engages other people in our company to bring better customer satisfaction.
- Work consistently to achieve KPIs quarterly.
More about you:
- Solid experience as an account management/customer success management.
- Experience with IT/Telco industry is a must.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish and English is mandatory.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and Power Point.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Business oriented in order deliver and increase results with current accounts.
- Excellent teamwork enabling you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Reportar esta oferta
Añadir a los favoritos
Debes iniciar sesión en tu cuenta para agregar este empleo a tus favoritos. Haz clic en "Continuar" para acceder a tu cuenta o crear una cuenta nueva. Luego de iniciar sesión, podrás ver y organizar tus favoritos tanto en nuestro sitio web como en la aplicación móvil.Continuar
Formulario de postulación