Drive profitable growth through the local representation of the Global Business Unit. Oversee country operations management of the Local Business Unit, including Research and Development (R&D), Marketing and Sales, Operations (Production and / or Project management), Supply Chain, Quality, and Operational Excellence
1. Strategy. Implements the Global Business Unit strategy in the countries within the area of responsibility Provides input to Global Business Unit strategy.
2. Performance targets. Ensures achievement of established targets through regular oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed.
Delivers operational / project targets to ensure customer satisfaction and improve net promoter score (NPS). May have oversight of Local Business Units in other countries.
3. Manufacturing. Leads and manages the production units as allocated by the Business Unit and implements local plans to achieve targets.
Improves manufacturing technology and competence in line with Business Unit / Product Group strategy.
4. Supply Chain Management (SCM). Executes the sourcing strategy in line with Business Unit strategy and processes. Manages all local SCM requirements to meet targets.
5. Quality and Operational Excellence. Executes Business Unit / Product Group operational excellence strategy and
quality standards. Drives executional excellence across all products / projects / services and processes through target setting, monitoring and benchmarking for innovative processes.
Maintains compliance with quality standards and develops systems for capturing, monitoring and improving day to day operations.
Drives productivity, delivery performance and cost optimization.
6. Marketing and Sales. Oversees all marketing and sales activities within the local unit.
7. R&D. Supports execution of global R&D projects by providing and developing R&D competencies. Ensures project delivery and achieves agreed project targets.
8. Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) & integrity. Implements HSE and business compliance standards and regulations within the units.
Ensures a safe working environment, continuous HSE improvement process and integrity performance. Personally lives the ABB values and Group standards.
9. Standards and governance. Implements and ensures compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations / project execution.
Shares functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization.
10. People leadership and development. Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering. This position will be based in our office in Lima, Peru.
You must also have the following knowledge, skills and experience :
Location : Lima, Lima y Callao, Peru Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Process Industries Date posted : 2018-
04-10 Job function : General Management Publication ID : PE64601608 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com