Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ : MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind : create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes.
The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America.
Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http : / / www.
mondelezinternational.com / and www.facebook.com / mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for : Key Account Manager Tottus
Manage and lead of tottus accounts with the responsability of the develop of the JBP involving sales, financial, perfect store, and logistics KPIs.
Responsible for account development and growth achieving Mondelez financial targets. In collaboration with category planning it will be responsible for developing and executing perfect stores initiatives, merchandizing and promotional grid.
Responsible for succesfully managing the relationship with the account.
1) Develop high performing team through permanent coaching, developement opportunities feedback and exposure.
2) Strategic development of Tottus. Develop and align Joint Business Plan (JBP) with the account. Define and execute Plans that entail key execution programs, promotional strategy, service level agreements and financial incentives to achieve Mondelez goals.
3) Responsible for the development and execution of Perfect Store strategies for Tottus account. Perfect Store initiatives include : Primary Shelf reinvention, Check-
out coverage, Secondary Exhbitions, Share of Shelf and planogram definition. Deliver against PS KPIs goals.
4) Deliver against financial targets : Net Sales, G2N, Net Revenue. Accountable for delivering against gross-to-net budget and return on investment ROI.
5) Responsible for successfully managing the relationship with the Customer : day-to-day account management plus periodical business reviews and top-to-top meetings.
6) Manage a strong collaboration with CS&L in order to deliver against Service Level Agreements KPIs, including Case Fill Rate (CFR) and returns.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engeneering or related
English : intermediate, high level preferred, oral and written
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc.
therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!