1. Strategy. Implements the agreed channel sales strategy and budget. Contributes to the identification of appropriate channels and targets.
Provides channel strategy input for the sales team, and helps to harmonize the market sales and marketing plans.
2.TargetsContributes in achieving key targets (e.g. volume, prices, mix) for the channel in the specified market. Creates detailed business plans, implement with regular follow-up.
3. Negotiations. Contributes in sales negotiations and negotiates frame agreements. Creates offers and proposals for channel partners in line with broader sales offers.
4. Partners. Identifies and evaluates channel partners together with the Channel or Sales Manager. Regularly reports progress against channel strategy, plans and budgets.
Conducts analyses on channel activity and takes ownership for solving problems identified.
5. Marketing. Collaborates with Marketing and Sales and executes those activities that require channel / segment partner participation.
Implements the planned communication, promotion and training activities in the channel / segment.
6. Customer relations. Supports in driving strategic partnerships, developing personal relationships with partners, customers and other decision makers.
7. Channel management support. Supports in evaluation / certification and training of channel partners.
We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering. This position will be based in our office in Lima, Peru.
You must also have the following knowledge, skills and experience :
Location : Lima, Lima y Callao, Peru Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Protection and Connection Date posted : 2018-
04-05 Job function : Sales Publication ID : PE64705500 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees.